ADRSupport Community

ADRSupport Community (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/index.php)
-   International Assistance (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   February 25 can't get here soon enough! (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12606)

ian 02-03-2014 08:56 PM

Whoops! Thanks for catching that. I have DDD at L4/L5. Only mild desiccation at L5/S1. That was just a mistake on my part, I'll correct it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pittpete (Post 104182)
Ian, i just have a question.
According to your signature you have DDD at L4-L5 and L5-S1.
Is there a reason why Dr. B is only replacing 1 level.
If i misunderstood, my apologies in advance.

pittpete 02-03-2014 10:40 PM

Lucky bastage.....
JK, thats great news:beer:

Stonewall_Boris 02-03-2014 11:57 PM

Ian,

Did you get Ken Hieberts tip list yet? It can help a lot.

ian 02-04-2014 01:25 AM

Sorry, I haven't seen it yet. I did a search but didn't come up with anything. Can you post up a link?

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonewall_Boris (Post 104192)
Ian,

Did you get Ken Hieberts tip list yet? It can help a lot.

Stonewall_Boris 02-04-2014 01:43 AM

Ian,

There is no URL link. Ken Hiebert maintains a list of things to consider when going to Germany for ADR with Dr. Bierstedt. It is compiled of past patients experiences, such as myself, we contribute because we hope the next patients experience is less scary and they have answers to questions they may never have thought to ask.

ian 02-04-2014 02:27 AM

Less scary? Anything I should know? :laugh:

I've been emailing Ken, so I'll ask him about this list.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonewall_Boris (Post 104194)
Ian,

There is no URL link. Ken Hiebert maintains a list of things to consider when going to Germany for ADR with Dr. Bierstedt. It is compiled of past patients experiences, such as myself, we contribute because we hope the next patients experience is less scary and they have answers to questions they may never have thought to ask.

Stonewall_Boris 02-04-2014 02:44 AM

Less scary, let me see. Your flying to another continent, another country, that you may or may not have linguistic problems with. I'm assuming that this is your first back surgery, correct me if I'm wrong, and that should have you scared in the first place, it did me.
Less scary means that people have done this trip and have reported back what works and what dosent work. It means tips like taking an isle seat on the plane so you can get up and stretch, letting your bank know that you'll be overseas and if you need to make a withdrawal they won't cancel the transaction, letting the airlines know your disabled so they can accommodate you better.

ian 02-04-2014 01:40 PM

Oh yeah, I do this all the time. I'm not the least bit scared... :(

When I asked Ken for the list he sent me a list of names, not a tips list. I'll clarify that I need the tips list.

Thanks again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonewall_Boris (Post 104197)
Less scary, let me see. Your flying to another continent, another country, that you may or may not have linguistic problems with. I'm assuming that this is your first back surgery, correct me if I'm wrong, and that should have you scared in the first place, it did me.
Less scary means that people have done this trip and have reported back what works and what dosent work. It means tips like taking an isle seat on the plane so you can get up and stretch, letting your bank know that you'll be overseas and if you need to make a withdrawal they won't cancel the transaction, letting the airlines know your disabled so they can accommodate you better.