View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 12:22 PM

Default Thailand

There are bad surgeries in EVERY country, and it would do one well to get a referral, or get to know the doctor.

Personal Experience, I have had surgery in Thailand, and it was top rate, full anesthesia, and so on, so this may not be a fair assumption, the biggest problem, is after care, if you cannot stay for several days, to make sure you are healed, then don't do it, personally, I would not have plastic surgery anywhere.

Next point, ADR, I sent my discs (MRI Flexor xrays) to Dr Clavel and Bierstedt, there are others, but you need a Dr, that has more than a few of these under their belts, to get insurance on board, and to let them know this has established efficacy.
Make sure you document all care in the USA, get a letter from the Dr you are consulting with, how many of these they have done, the ICP (diagnoses) and the CPT (treatment) codes, then make sure that the Insurance company knows this ADR (M6 L or others) is "NOT" Investigational in the EU.

There have been tens of thousands of the M6 disc put in with no complications, maybe I should start a thread here to see if anyone can document, any problems with the M6 from Spinal Kinetics.

All the best,

Jerry