View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Administrator

Exclamation

Renee, I had to figure out what my diagnosis was since I was slowly dying. I was on antibiotics for 3.5 years. My story and research is chronicled in my film which is now in 5 languages. See:

Story | WhyAmIStillSick.com

It appears as though you had a number of infections that settled into your body. I would strongly recommend using Igenex for blood testing; also test for co-infections:

Welcome to IGeneX, Inc.

Standard lyme tests screen only for ONE strain of Borrelia, when if fact there are 100s of strains! No wonder most tests leave people as "negative." Another scam that leaves people guessing! Igenex screens for many more strains...

Most doctors are reluctant to admit that certain viruses and bacteria not only have a tendency to settle into joint tissue (they love collagenous tissue) but stay there indefinitely. The little critters have developed special enzymes that help them tunnel into tissue, away from blood, O2 and of course immune cells. So they've learned how to survive in the body, safely.

This still leaves the question of many other kinds of bugs that can infect nerves (peripheral, even cranial). This is a bit more challenging. If you can convince your PCP or an ENT doc, I recommend using PathoGenius who using molecular diagnostics (PCR to identify traces of DNA from microbes). Strep, staph and yeasts are often involved in sinus infections; left untreated they cause nasty problems that often go systemic.

This is upsetting stuff, but more and more of this is occurring every day. And our medical authorities answer for this? Less diagnostics and less antibiotics.

Brilliant, eh?!
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate