View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 09:48 PM

That's interesting Cheryl. I didn't realize you got different opinions. I was under the impression that Dr. Bierstedt was a less conservative surgeon from other comments I have read not more so, that proves that impression incorrect. Good to know. I'm not sure I can conclude now that either of the two are more or less conservative than the other.

I understand why you made the decision you did. I'm in the opposite position right now. I know I need surgery at my C5/C6 level. Dr. Bierstedt thinks I should have my disc replaced at C3/C4 also. I'm not far enough along to know if I want that or not. I haven't contacted Dr. Clavel but, am considering him. A step at a time ....

Thanks for clearing that up!
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016