View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 09:29 AM

Do I think I could be overdoing it? That always seems to be the question. I really don't think so, based upon the response I have had until recently with workouts and speaking with my doctors.

I went to see PT today. After exam he doesn't feel as though its SI joint. Thinks its more of hip flexor and possibly facet joints. We went over my exercise routine and the only concern he seemed to fine was that my core exercises(crunches etc..) were not in the greatest form. Amazing, here I thought I was being so good and doing them well and after going over them again I really got sloppy not paying attention. In fact, doing the crunches brought on the pain immediately. Who knows?

He gave me an exercise to really stretch out the hip flexor and a new ab workout to key in on abs and making sure I don't let the hips flex while doing them. Wants me to stop my other ab workout but go ahead back to my other routine including lifting, treadmill and elliptical as I am able to do them without a problem. Its just the walking on it afterward that bothers me and hopefully the stretch will help.

And also to give doctor a call and get checked out to make sure were on the right track. I actually have a call in already and hope to get checked out in week or two.

Time will tell. I am aching a bit in area from all the movement of the leg/hip this a.m.

Take care, bill