View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:56 AM

Tricia!

Thank you for updating! I'm glad to hear you're surviving even if it has been with pain meds and sheer will power for the benefit of your little angel. You definitely said it best though, expect the worst and be prepared for it and hopefully it'll be somewhere less than that.

It's so interesting to read the different steps you've had to go through because it is a huge help to know exactly what I might expect. I found out about a week ago that my husband and I are expecting our first child now thanks to an amazing honeymoon (haha, still get a kick out of the potential jokes from this). I feel like I have a much more rounded view on the possibilities between your story and a few other things I've been able to dig up on the internet. I'm only at about 7 weeks and don't have an appointment with my OB until I'm 10 weeks along (they wait until somewhere between 8-10 & that was the soonest I could get in thanks to schedule conflicts).

I hope all goes well with the last few days of your pregnancy and that you notice some relatively quick relief once she's here. As Jeff mentioned below, only 11 more days! You can make it!

~Sara

- Did mild PT, some chiropractics and self regulated pain management since initial sports injury in Spring 1997.
- XRay and Bone Scan Jan/Feb 2007
- PT March to May 2007
- MRI Jan 2008
- Disco positive at L5/S1 Feb 2008
- ADR surgery at L5/S1 on June 23rd 2008 - Prodisc
- Recovery - so far so good!