View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 02:54 PM

Default TJ. Careful what you read

Gene, Ill give you this at least you are consitent in displaying your path. Hows that 16 years worth of injections and multiple surgeries working for you. Talk about biased!
All good until you hit the second paragraph with your own bias

Throttle,

Gene does have a couple valid points but doesn't really provide support. Notice he wants a PM to talk around the support mechanism. Does this all the time and see for yourself. I dont care for his opinion nor the way he handles himself. You might find this rough but someone needs to say it and I dont care what he thinks of me.

I dont agree with it and think it wrong like there is another agenda. He leaves out that the numbers are overwhelming in success but because those people move on with there lives (because of this kind of post) there is only bad. Ask yourself what will the FDA do for you. Its nonsense. Do you want to get fixed (whatever way you choose) or sue someone. Would you not see hundreds of cases of failures here or abroad as opposed to the continuation here and abroad. Be realistic. Chance of failure is there with any surgery, implant, procedure or fusion. Finding the right answer for your specific needs is the key.

In the end there are no quick answers. You will have to research and see which procedure is right for you. Myelopethy is nothing to play with especially if you have mucsle loss or loss of feeling or spacial awareness. Fusion isn't necessarily a horrible thing. You might not be the right candidate for ADR anyway. Insurance most likely wont pan out for overseas but you might get lucky.

People should not push you in any direction without facts to support a claim. Facts are not one person or even five having an issue with any surgery. It is horrible for Vicki but the fact is that there are not rampid instances of this. Pointing out one case is ludicrous when we all know many people in Families and friends HECK Look at Genes Bio that needed multiple surgeries. Negative push and its wrong.

The best thing is to send all your info to multiple surgeons in US and Europe. GO to outcome posts and look for yourself. None of this nor any surgery is a game. It must be suited to you and for your specific curcumstance.

Wish you peace of mind in finding your specific solution. Most here will support whatever choice you make because thats what its for!!

F
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition