Thread: Dogpilot
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:10 PM

My sympathy and prayers go out to you 'DogPilot'. It appears as if you are not interested in responding and who can blame you. Every time I post something positive about my own journey I try to be mindful of those who are suffering and mired in despair. I truly hope better days are ahead for you.

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer

Paul's directive to be joyful, patient and faithful in the midst of tribulations such as yours seems like a hard pill to swallow. Place your hope in Jesus who overcame death.

Faith is only as good as the object in whom it is placed. If it’s placed in yourself, it’s ill-placed. If it’s placed in God, it’s well-placed.
If you have faith in God, you’re also saying, “May it be according to your will, because you know what’s best for me, I don’t know what’s best for myself.” We see a snapshot in time, God sees the panoply of our lives, and therefore we say, “God this is what I would like, but nevertheless not my will but Thy will be done.”

I struggled with my very own words during my recent tribulation, but somehow I managed to not loose hope and I fully recognize that His timing is not ours, and sometimes His answers are not always what we want and when we want it, but ultimately are for our best interest in the Big Picture.

Hang on Brother (this message of hope will be PM'd to DogPilot)

I hope non-Christians and atheists are not offended when I bring my faith into a thread. I respect everyone's right to believe or not believe in whatever they choose.
Un-diagnosed til 09. (Cannot sit)
Low back pain mild until 2011 - pull started a generator from knees.
rhizotomy Nov 2011 - zilch
Facet joint inj. 18 mo. (no impact)
Can only stand/walk for approx. 30 min
21 hrs/day in bed
L3-5 Activ-Ls (April 2014) Dr Zeegers - walk every day, swim 3 x week. Pain free, no pain meds. Extremely pleased with my decision