Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 12:40 AM

Default Go with the best

I always buy the best Pistons n bearings for my motorcycles ! Why would I do less with my spine? IMHO Dr Bertagnoli is the best! Period he invented the artificial disc he invented the tooling he also developed the anterior approach fit n if I'm not mistaken he invented the the disc that is inserted from the side. Imo he is the Godfather of ADR surgery just read his entire website n cross reference it. You will find all truths n no lies. And very few typos. The Dr is a stickler of perfection. I only opinion he Is the Murdoch racing engineering of the human spine as Murdoch is to the motorcycle transmission! He fixes other ADR Drs mistakes n I don't see others fixing any of his mistakes! Others advertise using his name!!! He barely advertised using only his own name n prodisc. If it were not for the false statements anyone can publish on the net he wouldn't even be accessible. And as far as I can see he is the BEST! I'm sure there are others performing good surgerys also, but compare his website to others!! His website is like the encyclopedia of ADR surgery.

I see people making statements like he gets paid to use the prodisc! That's a factual lie! It's against the law in Germany to do that first of all! Second of all he invented the prodisc n sold the patent for it hence he has already made his money n has no need to use it other than he believes in it. What most people don't know or say is that he stocks n uses many other discs but not the M6. Since he takes the worst of cases he sees more of the worst cases than any other Drs. Due to privacy issues I won't name names. But sheiks kings princes n billionaires all go to him. He has no need to work on the middle class working man other than he wants to give back!!

The man is truly amazing n I am truly critical of everyone, my family is always saying I'm an arshole n condem n hate everyone! I'm not saying any of this cause of any reasons other than I believe it to be true. I would recommend dr Bertagnoli to my children! I did my homework n investigated all the false negitive complaints perpetrated against him and I can only find two people who legitimately have complaints n both say they would use him again! I was lucky enough to have had multiple conversations to answer my critical questions! If anyone needs to know more just call me! From what I can see I'm the only one here that posts his phone number! That's because I'm 100 percent for real! I don't lie or cheat or mess with people's life's as far as cause someone's wife grief I'm sorry but ide rather warn potential ruined lives than cause one women a bites grief. Also I never said everyone single person would be effected and I didn't say .2 percent either. Most of you only read the headlines and have very little math theory and make up your own math n equations and then give advice! It's a joke! Instead of ripping me apart for your potential piece of mind, use the info provided to help people. I have no financial interest or gain in this. I'm sorry I cause HARRISON. So much extra work I'm betting the complainers don't even donate n come here for free! If I'm wrong I apologize. Also one more thing! No operation is 100 percent n if anyone says so it's a lie!

Peace n pain free lives to all

Gabe
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great