View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Banned

I've gotten a few PM's about this. I'll answer here instead of via PM.

I have no reliable info. I have tried GC supplements several times over the years, with no noticable benefit. I don't believe that there would/should/could be noticable benefit. I believe that the other factors involved in how we feel contribute far more than we could ever experience from a GC supplement.

Having said that, I seemed to feel significantly better after I started using the Syn-Flex that JimM2 gave me. I believe that the Syn-Flex is NOT responsible for this... other factors are much more significant. Having said that, I'm ready to pitch the GC pills that I bought at Costco and get some more 10W-40. Tastes great/less filling.

My willingness to use this is based on discussion with many doctors who will not say that they know it helps, but concede that it won't hurt.

The brand of liquid GC that Jim and Laura use is here: http://www.synflexonline.com/

Mark

PS... I laughed at Chuck for taking ecchanasia... I tend not to believe in things that aren't scientifically proven. He got the last laugh though.... In a discussion with Dr. Bertagnoli, it seems that the great doc uses it. I was certain that I was getting sick... Chuck gave me some and I never did get sick.