View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl0331 View Post
not that it matters.

1. question for Bwink: how long ago did Dr. F. Phillips say that to you?
2. like Cynlite said: may be now he's finally come around and done some research.
3. or it could be that he didn't think it should be used until fda approved, and the trial lead him towards another option...

Be well and stay positive Stacy.

1. He said this to me just one month ago when i was getting a second opinion on continued pain in my low back. Maybe he meant putting ADR's in the lumbar spine, but was OK with cervical? I don't know. All i know is what he said. Maybe he was put back by me going overseas to have it done, cuz he didnt seem to fond of European surgeons for whatever reason.

2. Seeing as this was recently, i doubt that is the case. He may have had ulterior motives for his comment, as i mentioned above.

3. Possibly.

I didn't mean to hurt feelings or anything. But some things shouldn't be swept under the rug. It appears his surgery was success and now the recovery begins, that i wish stacey well for. Single-level patients typically do really well these surgeries.

Feb. 2014 - Hybrid lumbar fusion(l5/S1), ADR(L4/L5)...2-level cervical ADR (C5/C6, C6/C7). Dr. Pablo Clavel of Quiron Hospital in Barcelona, Spain. All M6 implants (PEEK cage and plate from Medtronic at fusion level in lumbar.) SAME DAY OPERATION for both areas of the spine.