View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 01:42 PM

Red face Private Messages

Since my surgery three weeks ago, I have received many private messages from people with lots of questions. I'm glad that my threads are reaching so many people! I think it's important to help others in life and I wish I could help everyone. Unfortunately, I've been pretty sick since I got home and am also recovering from a three level artificial disc replacement surgery. While the recovery is going as expected, I really need to rest and since it's very hard for me to turn people away and ignore their messages, I have allowed my mailbox on the ADR Board to fill up to capacity. This means I will not be able to answer any new private messages for the time being while I take this time to heal.

If you have questions for Dr. Clavel, I highly encourage you to contact him through his website. This time of year is an extremely busy time for them plus, he's a doctor in high demand so, please be patient. I know it is hard to be patient but, trust me when I and others before me here say that he is worth it! Plus, I'll add that it's not just him! He has an amazing team of people supporting him and his work at an outstanding private hospital known to be one of the best.

http://www.doctorclavel.com/en-us

Here is a link to a thread I built last year about "Mindfulness and Meditations." Most of us pain patients really hate hearing that it is a psychological issue. I know it made me pretty angry when anyone even suggested it because I knew the debilitating pain was caused from my extremely screwed up neck. However, over the years I learned that I really had to have a lot of control over my emotions to bring my pain levels down. The difference between a level 7 pain and level 10 pain is pretty big! Don't ever underestimate the power stress has over your body and health. Here's a link to my thread and I hope it helps at least one person out there:
https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13200

I'll continue to post updates in the Post Surgery Forum. If you are lurking here and haven't joined the Board, I highly recommend you join so, you can access the areas for members only. This is a private community of people sharing research, experiences and information you won't find on Facebook or anywhere else.

Wishing you good health and a pain free day,

Cynlite
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016