View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 03:31 PM

Thank you, KL. I would love to go to any of those surgeons but they're not preferred providers on my insurance. Kropf works with Delamarter though and Rudin studied under Delamarter. I'm thinking Kropf might be my front runner at this point. I'm hesitant to pick up the phone and hear that there's a 2 month wait to see some of these guys.

I have had Flexeril before. It's definitely a great muscle relaxer. I can't take it very often though because I'm a mom to 2 toddlers who need an awake mommy! LOL!

That's great news about your shoulder pain. I hope the injections keep working for you.

Thanks again for your reply!
Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by KL Aguilar:
Victoria,

I have similar problems, especially the hand swelling (my left wrist looks deformed) and the shoulder blade pain. What has worked best for me for the shoulder blade pain is Flexeril, a muscle relaxant, which helps the back muscles relax and also makes me very sleepy. However, this past month I've had two series of trigger point injections and they have significantly reduced my shoulder blade pain, from the only thing I could think of to a minor problem.

The best ADR surgeons in the Los Angeles area are: Dr. John Regan, Dr. Carl Lauryssen, and Dr. Rick Delamarter. I had consultations with the first two and was pleased to find that their reputations were accurate.