View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:33 PM

I am very scared of ADR because after reading here many posts I see that there are very successful cases but others are not ... The disc has to be put perfectly in order to be successful ... I also found out that it might take you 3 months to be ok if everything is as I said is "perfect" but there are many people writting that it took them 6 months 9 months 18 months and others had to get the ADR's out because their pain didn't go away and or increased due to improper placement of the ADR .. Plus ADR is a major surgery with death involved and nerve damage and blalblallblallblalal ... but yes the pain is so bad that something has to be done ... I hope to find the right solution soon ... cant live like this ..
Symara for how long have you been with the pain? Can you sit and or walk for 10 minutes or more? What have the doctors tell you? Which is your diagnosis? Have you had a Discogram done? I have no insurance but because of my symptoms doctors think I need ADR or a Fusion but this last doctor talked to me about COFLEX as an alternative to Fusion and ADR .....

Arabella.