View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 03:34 AM

Default In the same boat

Hello Molly,

Just to let you know that I am in exactly the same posistion as you. I had charite disc fitted, and encountered the same problems. My nuerosurgeon now says best option is to fuse, bolt and screw things together, whilst leaving the disc in. He is very reluctant to go ahead though, and his best advice was to try to learn to live with your pain, this made me laugh as what do they think you have been doing for the last nine years.

also the comment made by one of the people replying to your post was true as well, I too am doped up to the eyeballs on Oxycontin and Oxynorm tablets, and i too would like my brain to function again.

Let me know if you want any advice or to swop horror stories.

Will
in september 2004 underwent disc replacement at L5/S1 level. Since then have suffered chronic pain, have had cortico steriod injections ttwice, have had three radio frequency denervation procedures and several nerve block injections