View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 12:12 AM

Well, I haven't been able to train for 7 months and my stomach ain't what it used to be. So Dr. Bierstedt should be able to slice through it like buttah. It's interesting you mention the feeling of loss. While it's fun to think about having bionic parts in my body, it's a little strange to think that I'm losing a part of my body.

Thanks for the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklySir View Post
Ian,

This week started out great. Been nerve pain free from day one. My only issues really have been with the stomach being that I'm a big guy with a lot of muscle Clavel had to get through. He warned me. To make it worse I was just peaking at the gym when i finally blew out the Lumbar and had enough so it helps and hurts getting all that cut through.

Anyway, it is kinda weird you will find as in one day you will feel like crap then the next like nothing ever was done. Today was one of those great normal days.

I feel very good and very optimistic but cautious to remember that this is not magic and we are and have lost part of our natural body. There is at lest for me a sense of loss but I'm happy that I wont miss a lot of time with my kids in agony. i expect ups and downs but less downs now. It won't be the same but much better than losing months every year in pain.

I wish you peace of mind and a great outcome.
- Torn ligaments in SI joint
- PRP injections at SI joint
- Tarlov cysts on sacrum
- Lumbar stenosis
- L4/L5 ADR Feb 25, 2014 with Dr. Bierstedt.
http://iansroadback.blogspot.com