View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 09:31 PM

You saw Dr Pettine? I sent my films to him and he was an arrogant *******. He told me that he would do stem cell on 5 bad discs, which would involve puncturing my discs (that were already DDD, it's Criminal!) to place the bone marrow in there. Clavel looked at me when we Skyped, and I told him about my experience with Pettine. Clavel's face dropped and said no your L2-L4 is fine. Only issues are your C5-7 and L4-5. Not only that but I paid Pettine $300 for a consult that was supposed to last 30 min, and he told he after 10-15 minutes he had to go to dinner. Nice guy! I hope your experience was a lot better. He told me he's the NFL and the only doctor in the world that can fix people. I said bye, I'll go to the top neurosurgeon in the world with Clavel. Dr Clavel's Skype only cost me $180 and he talked to me for 70 minutes as opposed to his regular 30 min consult. He truly cares about his patients and just was flabbergasted by these US orthos. I would never have a US doctor ever touch me ever again. Clavel did my 3 level ADR in 2 hours, which would take Pettine and TBI 10 hours with 1 day in the hospital. We live in a 3rd world health care system!
Two things to take for this:
1.) Puncturing discs- he should put in jail!
Can't get rid of DDD or osteophytes.
2.) Dr Clavel only does 2 ADR's a day, 3 times a week, as he's a trauma surgeon, and ADR is like making a bowl of cereal for him. He performs brain and heart surgeries, and is a plastic surgeon as well. No scar issue, what's so ever and these scar patches work amazing! That's a true Nuero!! Stay away from US nueros and doctors in my mind! Nothing compares to the M6 disc. Prodisc or Moby-C is like a grade 1-2, while the M6 is a 10.
Sorry I had to vent, and don't take it personal. I just had 40 US doctors say I was fine, and I was on the verge of paralyzation. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks again!
Btw, Dr Light is a joke as well!
1 ADR M6-L at L4-5 (1 10mm)
-Torn disc (fissuring), loss of disc height (mild DDD), approaching thecal sac as well
*Gained 1 1/2- 1 3/4 inches in height due to M6 disc height, and perfect lordosis now