View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 03:35 PM

I find it odd that you say it would take Dr. Pettine 10 hours to perform your surgery. He performed my surgery on C5-7 (mobi-C) and L5-S1 (fusion) and it took him 2 1/2 hours. He also performed a stem cell procedure and I have never felt this good in my life and I am not paralyzed. I am now, hiking, lifting weights, running 10 miles per day and have absolutely no symptoms of my past injuries. My quality of life is better now than if was when I was in my prime.

As far as my opinion on Dr. Pettine, he is a true professional and one of the most brilliant surgeon's I have ever had the opportunity to meet and talk with. When I was in my darkest hours, he gave me hope, took my calls and answer's all my questions. He saved my life and I take great offense that you would bash him on this site.

WE have all had our own personal experiences with surgeons but that doesn't give you the right to damage a persons reputation on the internet based on a quick phone call. In the past when this kind of thing has happened with me, I gently explained my concerns with the surgeon and we were able to discuss them and move forward.
Mar 2014 - MRI of Cervical and Lumbar, protruding disc in C3-7, Herniated Disc in L5/S1, placed on STD and FMLA )
July 2014 - Stem Cell Procedure performed
Oct 20, 2014 - ADR (MOBI-C) at C5-7 and Anterior Fusion at L5/S1 by Dr. Pettine and Dr. Techy