View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 03:42 PM

Hi! I'm new to the forum. I live in the Chicago suburbs. The Ortho surgeon I have seen here recommended I have surgery (ACDF) on c5-c7. It is scheduled for next Tuesday, February 10th. This is all happening quickly. I've been researching and found this forum. It's very comforting to read other peoples experiences. To not feel so alone and scared. In all my research I found a doc in Chicago at Rush who has performed multilevel cervical ADR. I'm seeing him on Thursday. Not sure what to expect. I feel that I have somewhat educated myself in the last two weeks on ADR. I get nervous around doctors, and I clam up. Not good! I'm making a list of points I want to cover and questions.
Throttle jockey, I'm wondering what doctors you saw in Chicago. It would be great to get your input.
Also, wondering if anyone recently had multilevel cervical ADR and has Cigna insurance. Ugh!
Thank you so so much!
Donna
*12/14-Epidural cortisone injection @ C6-C7. No relief.
*01/21/15-Ortho surgeon recommends C5-C6 & C6-C7 ACDF. Scheduled February 10th.
*Feb. 5th-Appt with Ortho surgeon at Rush in Chicago to discuss ADR.