PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Changes: Global Payment Schemes

Harrison
02-06-2011, 03:58 PM
As most of you know, I’ve been carefully researching and tracking issues that challenge people with debilitating degenerative diseases. Much of this analysis has morphed into my second film, called “Why Am I Still Sick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukQbvbU2Jc)", which illuminates the underlying causes of myriad diseases crippling tens of millions of people in this country.

What continues to disgust me is how our medical system is worsening, not improving. We have observed various societal phenomena conspiring against patients with degenerative diseases:

- Companies like Blue Cross Blue Shield continuing to gain market share and influence while denying treatments;
- Governmental deficits leading to cost controls on insurance companies;
- The number of patients getting sicker (increased bioburden) with more conditions;
- Failure in the standard of care to diagnose and treat the root causes of these diseases;
- Continuance of palliative care of patients (more pill popping) rather than holistic or integrated treatments.

All this bodes poorly for our collective futures. Case in point, see the attached article on insurance changes looming; I highlighted points of emphasis. Also see the comments on their web site too.