PDA

View Full Version : Barcolona?

Lillyth
11-16-2012, 07:04 AM
Anyone traveled to Barcelona? Tips? I plan to learn some Spanish if we go. Also may go to Paris after. Any input is appreciated.

2Confused
12-13-2012, 12:08 AM
Lillyth,

Paris is my favorite city.... There is everything to love, it's beautiful anytime of the year so if you have the time & opportunity GO!!

So, have you made your decision yet?

Lillyth
12-13-2012, 11:23 PM
No, I'm still waiting for Dr. Pimenta to get back to me, plus, I need to type up a list of symptoms, but I've been in bed with the flu and a high fever all wee, so that's not getting done until I am better.:disgust:

Lillyth
12-17-2012, 06:59 AM
Funny, Paris is one place I HAVE decided on. Somehow, either before or after, we will go. Just bought the Rosetta Stone and everything. Pre-Op or Post-Op depends entirely on if we are doing lumbar and cervical, or just cervical.

frederick c
12-17-2012, 11:26 AM
lillyth

i sent my mri out to dr pimenta he did get back to me but wants a ct scan of my facets before he could tell me if he could do a 3 level adr. Dr C from spain says he could do a 3 level cervical adr looking to go in Feb.

thanks fred c

Lillyth
12-18-2012, 12:57 AM
I'll have to get on him then, since I think I sent my out before you did, yes?

frederick c
12-18-2012, 07:21 AM
L

it was the first week of dec. I think the 5th you have to stay after them.

Fred c

wineaux
12-21-2012, 06:37 AM
Hello Lillyth and Frederick,

Could you please share how you went about contacting Dr. Pimenta. I tried multiple times back in the May/June timeframe using an email I had for him, and another for Rafael who I understood to be his office manager, and via his website, though I didn't think that had gone through at the time due to not getting any kind of confirmation message. I eventually just figured he was too busy traveling the world teaching other surgeons how to swap out discs from the using his new lateral approach and gave up hope of getting his opinion, but since you both seem to have made contact, maybe it's time to try again.

Thank you so much.

frederick c
12-21-2012, 10:07 AM
i did try email more then 10 times.the only way i did was to call the office they do have someone that speaks english.i will pm you with what i have

fred c

Lillyth
01-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Sorry for the delay, my computer has been in the shop. Turns out I did NOT send the MRI's to Dr. Pimenta. I was mistaken. Sorry I can't be of more help.

2Confused
01-09-2013, 10:42 PM
I really want to revisit Barcelona since we really did not do as much exploring as I would have liked, but PARIS is still my favorite city in the world!!!
Enjoy!!

Funny, Paris is one place I HAVE decided on. Somehow, either before or after, we will go. Just bought the Rosetta Stone and everything. Pre-Op or Post-Op depends entirely on if we are doing lumbar and cervical, or just cervical.