PDA

View Full Version : Regenerating your body tissue

Harrison
02-26-2013, 11:01 PM
I am meeting the author of this article later this week. His "list" of nutritional items for regen are different from the whitewashed ones I've seen floating about:

6 Bodily Tissues That Can Be Regenerated Through Nutrition (http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/6-bodily-tissues-can-be-regenerated-through-nutrition)

So I look forward to meeting him. He's presenting at the same conference I am. More later.

Lillyth
02-27-2013, 08:14 PM
I am meeting the author of this article later this week. His "list" of nutritional items for regen are different from the whitewashed ones I've seen floating about:

6 Bodily Tissues That Can Be Regenerated Through Nutrition (http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/6-bodily-tissues-can-be-regenerated-through-nutrition)

So I look forward to meeting him. He's presenting at the same conference I am. More later.

OMG. I have so much to add to this!

Remind me next week Rich? Carpel tunnel is on fire right now, plus I'm walking out the door to go spackle and vacuum the old apartment (YAY! Last time there!), then this weekend I have a brother in town before he deploys, and possibly in-laws as well. WHEW!

But I have a lot to shed on this subject. I just might forget about it, which is why I want you to remind me. LOL!

Harrison
02-27-2013, 10:54 PM
I'll try to remember. I'll program my drone to fly over your house a drop a box of leaflets.

Sorry about all your pains. Darn!:sulkoff:

Lillyth
02-28-2013, 03:01 AM
I'll try to remember. I'll program my drone to fly over your house a drop a box of leaflets.

Sorry about all your pains. Darn!:sulkoff:

Hahahaha!

Yeah, I'm really feeling it now. Hours of spackeling with hands over head when you have designed your entire life around NEVER lifting your arms above your shoulders is NOT what I call fun.

Oh well, sigh. Pretty soon this will be a distant memory. And I will refrain from breaking into text from Cats now. Teeheehee.