PDA

View Full Version : Communication Problems With Dr. Clavel's Office

Lillyth
02-27-2013, 06:15 PM
I know a number of you have pm'd me with a concern that Dr. Clavel has been so long in getting back to you.

Yolanda sent me an email yesterday to follow up with one she sent earlier in the week. One I never got. She then sent me another one yesterday saying they were waiting on my patient data sheet, which I sent them on the 20th.

I sent Yolanda an email telling her that with two missed emails (one each way), and other communication from people here on the forum about delays in responses, they might be having email issues.

She is looking into this, so please be patient (no pun intended) while they work this out. Hopefully they will get the issue resolved quickly.

TPatti
02-27-2013, 06:56 PM
I had the same problem 2 weeks ago in that I never received an email that Yolanda sent.

Lillyth
02-27-2013, 07:26 PM
Good to know.

In the meantime with every email we send we should ask for a confirmation of receipt with it. I will also ask Yolanda to do the same. That way if 48 hours go by and there is no receipt of confirmation, we, or she, will know the email never got there. I will send her an email to that effect now.

Boxer78
02-27-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm having the same problems. Back and fourth bs. I ended up mailing everything only for them to tell me I have to send some other sheet to them?? Very frustrating.

Lillyth
02-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Just make sure that with each email you send, you ask Yolanda to confirm she got it. She has agreed to this and is looking into the email issue.

My patient data sheet got lost, and they were waiting on it to show up before he decided what to do with my bottom level, but I didn't know they hadn't gotten it!

I know it's frustrating, but at least we have identified the issue, so we can work with it. Yolanda agreed to confirming every email, on both ends, while she is looking into it.

It's always easier once you know what is wrong. I'm sure she'll get this sorted out soon.

Boxer78
02-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Idk I feel like its a cluster**** over there. I've sent things 3 and 4 times only for them to tell me they can't find etc. so I spent 100 bucks to mail everything and now they still need some other form

cfbugsbunny
02-27-2013, 09:22 PM
I talked to Yolanda while i was over there a month ago. I did provide some feedback that in the United States people do expect responses rather quickly. She did understand. Just remember..she also is very busy everyday at Dr. Clavel´s office. She is not solely a patient contact for overseas patients. I think sometimes in our culture our expectations maybe way beyond what other cultures think is normal and right. Patience will be the key.

Boxer78
02-27-2013, 09:52 PM
I agree she's super busy and we want everything now lol especially when we're in pain!!

Lillyth
02-28-2013, 02:57 AM
I talked to Yolanda while i was over there a month ago. I did provide some feedback that in the United States people do expect responses rather quickly. She did understand. Just remember..she also is very busy everyday at Dr. Clavel´s office. She is not solely a patient contact for overseas patients. I think sometimes in our culture our expectations maybe way beyond what other cultures think is normal and right. Patience will be the key.

I agree. She sends me emails on the weekends, and at 11:30 at night! That is above and beyond as far as I am concerned!

Lillyth
02-28-2013, 02:57 AM
I agree she's super busy and we want everything now lol especially when we're in pain!!

Yeah. We Americans are a fussy, demanding lot. :)

cfbugsbunny
02-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Much more laid back... and enjoyable in Barcelona. I will go back someday when it's NOT for spine pain!!!

Lillyth
03-04-2013, 04:10 AM
Much more laid back... and enjoyable in Barcelona. I will go back someday when it's NOT for spine pain!!!

We are going back next year. My one year check up will be in person, then on to Paris by train, and to Germany to tour the Spinal Kinetics plant. Just because I can.

Lillyth
03-12-2013, 08:13 PM
On a side note, I wanted to let everyone know I got an email from Yolanda a four thirty pm my time. That is 12:30 in the MORNING for them. Yes. She responded to me AFTER MIDNIGHT.

So she is really doing her pest to keep up with everyone!