PDA

View Full Version : Very helpful supplement

ian
03-11-2014, 06:45 PM
In an earlier post I mentioned Wobenzym N. I started taking it a couple weeks before my ADR surgery and have been taking it since. I's a digestive enzyme that claims, among other things, to help reduce swelling and inflammation. I can't really say whether it's helped my back much post surgery, since it's just too angry to feel any big changes in pain levels at the moment, but I think it helped a great deal with surgical pain in my stomach. Who knows, my back might feel worse had I not taken it.

I was told the swelling in my stomach would return to normal a few weeks after surgery. Less than two weeks later my stomach was back to normal. I looked preggers for about two days, then the swelling started going down quickly. Even the doctor said swelling decreased fast.

Anyone who is planning surgery (of any kind), should do some research online concerning Wobenzym N. There is a ton of positive data.

pittpete
03-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Unfortunately theres also a lot of negative reviews on this.
Boswelia and Curcumin have worked pretty well for me as of late.

ian
03-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Most of it is related to stomach irritation caused by a coating on the tablets that has since been addressed. But there are lots of similar herbal supplements that provide excellent results. Wobenzym is the only one I've tried to date, but I'm always open to trying new things. But any herbal supplement is going to have adverse affects on a minority of users. Boswellia is a whole lot cheaper than Wobenzym. Thanks!

Unfortunately theres also a lot of negative reviews on this.
Boswelia and Curcumin have worked pretty well for me as of late.