PDA

View Full Version : Ginger & Turmeric Tea

Cynlite
06-14-2015, 09:17 PM
I just found this lovely tea recipe for us pain sufferers!

I love to juice! I have been recently looking into a masticating slow juicer so I can make ginger shots! (I started out with a centrifugal juicer - Breville Fountain.) The shots are supposed to be fantastic for getting your day going. For those not ready to take the juicing plunge, I thought this would be a nice alternative to check out the benefits of these wonderful roots. Add a little coconut oil to the tea to increase the absorption of the roots! Also, please note that they are blood thinners so, while great for some of us, may not be compatible with some medications.

Enjoy! :beer:

How to Make Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Ginger Tea (http://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/how-to-make-anti-inflammatory-turmeric-ginger-tea/)

mgossel
06-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Like Cynlite, I juice as well and I have been adding tumer ic and ginger but also pine pollen. It has 20 essential amino acids and in has over 200 vitamins. It also helps inflammation and testosterone. I find a significant difference ever since I have been adding it to my juice. It just food for thought. You can buy the pollen very inexpensively, but I chose to use the tincture form because I feel it's works better but it is a little pricey. I hope this helps. Take care.
Mark

Harrison
06-17-2015, 07:46 PM
Thanks you two -- cool!

I made pine needle tea last year (special Chinese simmering pot, usually used for herbs). I was shocked how delicious it was!

Mark, where do you get the pollen?! :jacks:

Cheryl0331
01-17-2016, 01:58 PM
I love my Green and Ginger tea time. I have it twice daily. Not only is it delicious; it taste good! I uses Traditional Medicinals when I don't have time for the real stuff.