PDA

View Full Version : Seattlites - Help me find quiet

Jim M2
04-17-2005, 01:09 AM
As you know I'm heading to Seattle later this month. I need a quiet living space to deal with chronic pain. In my condition I don't want to own. Here's my listing in craigslist.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/roo/68790266.html

I've dealt with several potential roommates and landlords but most were too far away from where I'll be working. If you know of any bona fide quiet people, apartments... please let me know.

Jim

ans
04-17-2005, 02:05 AM
Have you checked UW's newspaper, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Seattle Times (if still there)? Maybe you can get a quiet room in a sane "roooming house". Owners love renting to quiet, responsible types. Good luck.

queenofhearts
04-17-2005, 05:05 AM
Jim - I can put you in touch with my friend you met at the hospital here last year - the one who also values peace and quiet - she would know where to look. Let me know if I can give her your e-mail address....

When will you actually be back here?

Jim M2
04-17-2005, 02:15 PM
ans,
Thanks, I've been checking the PI and Times classifieds online. I'm a little leary of a boarding house situation.

Doreen,
Yes, absolutely please give my email to your friend. It's jmm3001@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.

Jim

ans
04-17-2005, 03:47 PM
I understand Jim, a boarding house is better if you want short-story material. Good luck.