ADRSupport Community

ADRSupport Community (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Big File (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Leaving ADR Support.org (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9626)

treefrog 01-01-2009 02:45 PM

Terry, I have only been a member here for a short while, and I have appreciated much of the very thoughtful advice that you have given to the discussions here. You will be missed, that is clear.

I am sorry that I was not able to get to know you better, but I do hope that you will get some relief from this latest pain. And I hope that life brings you great happiness.

Take care, and be well.
Cathy

New-disc 01-01-2009 03:08 PM

Thank you Terry!!

Terry,

I not sure what your reason is for leaving the forum, but I / we will all miss you.

I do have your e-mail and will check in from time to time.

You have given many patients hope when darkness has been upon them.

Happy new year!!!

Todd

PS Thank you God for sending Terry our way. :angel:

sahuaro 01-01-2009 03:23 PM

Terry:
I tried to PM you but couldn't...
I don't know if you have my e-mail address, but would really like to hear from you. I also don't know if you are even checking in to read this thread at this point, but I wanted to thank you for your support, especially with my appeal to HealthNet.

Be well, Terry, and know that you have been appreciated and valued.

Barbara

Adrienne 01-01-2009 04:19 PM

Say it ain't so!

Very sorry you feel the need to leave but I'm sure you know what's best.
Take good care and have faith. I wish you good health.
Adrienne

Liz 01-01-2009 04:22 PM

Terry,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have to leave the forum. As this thread shows, you've been one of the most supportive and positive members here and your leaving is a huge loss for patients.

You have a unique perspective with your personal and professional experience with drugs/alcohol/addiction and you've advised countless patients here concerning medications, as well as encouraged almost every patient with their recoveries.

I think you were the first member I sent a PM when I joined partly b/c of your supportive nature, but mainly b/c I wanted to be biking 2000 miles post-op! If I see someone repeatedly post on another forum about how many miles they rode down to the mile post-op I will laugh knowing it is you!;) Seriously, I do hope you pop up elsewhere to support spine patients.

Take care and I hope things calm down with your SI joints (you could try a SIJ belt... they help stabilize the joints for some people, but didn't do much for me).

All the best,
Liz

ans 01-01-2009 07:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9X6HFwXjgI

Nairek 01-02-2009 02:33 AM

Terry,

I am saddened to hear that you are leaving the forum. I know that I don't sign in as often as I should on the forum, but I have always appreciated your input as well as positive thoughts when I needed guidance.

I feel that your leaving is a loss to our community. I wish I could convince you to stay but if this is what you need to do, then I'll understand.

Thank you for all of your contributions to our community. If you want to keep in touch via e-mail, please PM me & I'll send you my info.

Karin

KBear 01-02-2009 05:57 AM

Already missing you...

Terry,
I am already missing your input and advice. I guess you are already gone and may not read this; but gotta say my good bye. I don't know why you are leaving; but I have a inkling. I really wish you didn't have to go; but I completely understand, you have to live what you believe. I would love to know what forum you are on? If you can send me a pm or email me jbekme at hotmail dot com I'm gonna miss you! This forum has just lost a huge piece of it. You were such a faithful contributor and it won't be the same without you. :angel:
God Bless, Praying your injections work, praying that I get to hear your wisdom again.
Kathy:mad:

maz 01-02-2009 07:11 AM

Hi Terry I hope you are out there watching I just tried to private email you and it hasnt been sent have you been taken off already? Please say no! I wanted to know the name of a drug you mentioned to help with weight gain I am so fed up Terry please come back!! Maz

trkdoc714 01-02-2009 12:12 PM

Terry,

You have always been a huge source of information, advice and comfort to so many. I'm very sorry to see you go. I hope whatever the situation is that's motivating your leaving the forum resolves itself.

Between you, Justin and Slackwater, I spend most of my time researching and reading "leads" provided by the three of you.

My wife and I both read your note of sympathy to Kbear. That was beautifully written. It brought a tear to her eye and helped her emotionally since she lost her mother last July.

Thank you for all you have done Terry. You will be missed!

Bob