ADRSupport Community

ADRSupport Community (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/index.php)
-   Insurance Hell (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   BC APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8184)

phylly 01-03-2008 01:39 PM

sorry about the spellings, I did not check them.
Phylly

ctesch 01-29-2008 06:26 PM

Laura,
Could you send me a copy of the appeal letter you used for BC?
I have 3 levels in the Lumbar region that need replacing.
cathytesch@wildblue.net

SandyB 01-30-2008 08:47 AM

Hi Laura,
I would love a copy of any info you can forward to me. BC just denied me yesterday.
You can pm me for my info.
Thanks!
Sandy

kimmers 01-30-2008 10:33 AM

Laura,
I too wouldn't mind a copy of the appeal letter you used for BC because I was denied last week and we are appealing; I need L4/L5 replaced with Prodisc. I would appreciate it.
You can PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address.
Thank you,
Kim

steve 01-30-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Laura C:
I am sorry that I a have been away for so long. I will find the papers that will be important for an appeal and any info showing that the insurance covered it should help too. Anyone still wanting this info, could you please email me? Thanks!!!!

steve 01-30-2008 05:31 PM

Laura C
My name is Ken Vance.I received 3)Pro-disc &
fusion a year ago via Dr. Bertagnoli,and am in the process of forwarding a claim to BCBS for reimbursement. Would it be possible to receive from you any documents that may be of help?Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I
hope your procedure is a success...sorry to be brief...I still have problems with extended sitting and I have been searching for information for too long for the last few days.
Thank you again for any help you can forward.My
email is kavance125@aol.com

kimmers 02-06-2008 05:51 AM

Laura,

If you have the appeal letter, I would appreciate a copy. I am fighting Blue Cross for ADR at L4/5. Pls e-mail me at trackgirlnut@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it. I need all the help i can get.

Amber 06-26-2008 11:06 AM

Hi Laura,

We would love a copy of your appeal letter. We are in the process of putting ours together now. We are battling with BCBS of CA, so any info is greatly appreciated. Please email me at mysnappypants@yahoo.com

Mark (and Amber)
Age 40 Injured in 30' fall in 1986
L4-S1 Pro-Disc (in Germany) 4/9/2008
Recovering well, but battling BCBS of CA

Diane 07-03-2008 01:17 PM

Amber--

As of 6-15-08, BCBS of Illinois will now cover single level cervical ADR. You may be able to use the "affiliated company" peer pressure to get yours to do it. If I understand correctly, Oklahoma and 2 others will cover it as well--I have this document in writing.

If you need a copy--email me at djerdee@merr.com.

geopoman 07-15-2008 04:34 PM

Diane,

I would like to ask for a copy of the 6-15-08 policy of BCBS. I am in Oklahoma and need a single level ADR at c6/7.

Thanks,

Greg
greg_leaver@yahoo.com