ADRSupport Community

ADRSupport Community (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/index.php)
-   Insurance Hell (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   BC APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8184)

Eddie_G 09-02-2006 03:13 PM

Well I'm about to open up a can of whoop-arse on Liberty Mutual. I hope to do it without a lawyer. I'll keep you posted.

Abbe 03-06-2007 01:07 PM

Hi Laura,
I just got 2nd denial from Motion Picture Blue Cross. I would love to know how you got approved. I am looking at L3 L4 Prodisc replacement. Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Abbe

motorman_darian 04-29-2007 02:38 AM

Hi, I'd love to see the letter granting your successful appeal. I'm in the process of trying to get Aetna to approve a 2 level ADR at L4-L5 and L5-S1. I've been somewhat successful, I did receive approval for a 1-level ADR and the other for fusion, but from what I've read I think I'd be better off with 2 ADRs. Please email me at dgasgari@gci.net any information you think would be useful for my appeal. Thank you so very much!

gosolar 05-20-2007 02:37 PM

I am putting together a packet and will be very happy to share with any interested. I am working to get a second Prodisc from Blue XS. I will keep you posted.

Harrison, I am SORRY iwas an idiot and idn't see the links before. Please accept my apology.

Meg

Harrison 05-20-2007 04:02 PM

Meg, no problem. There's too much information here for anyone; it is a challenge to organize. Good luck with all, and pls keep us apprised...

LBP 05-20-2007 06:53 PM

motorman,

I am concerned that you are having problems getting 2 levels of ADR approved???? Everyone on here before seemed to have no trouble with multi levels with ADR. Why would Aenta approve 2 level Charite eaiser than 2 level ProDisc? Or are they tighening up on their approvals????

Anyone know more?

Laura C 05-22-2007 08:36 PM

I am sorry that I a have been away for so long. I will find the papers that will be important for an appeal and any info showing that the insurance covered it should help too. Anyone still wanting this info, could you please email me? Thanks!!!!

eileen gallagher 11-28-2007 08:13 AM

Laura,
I am gathering info for my 33 year old son, who has Empire BC/BS thru IATSE (International Actors Theatrical Stage Employees). since this union is in CA, I am hoping to have some sucess (my son lives in NY). My son needs a two level L4-L5 and L5-S1 (probably ProDisc). At this point the plan is to go to Germany but that might change if we could get paid in the US. Any info you can provide would be helpful (your approach and timing).

phylly 12-28-2007 06:45 PM

Hello Laura,
congratulations on your approval. I would also like the information on your appeal. I also have BC and was denied. I have BS as my primary and they denied me first the BC. I appealed to the IMR. I was denied again. I will still appeal although I already had the surgery by Dr. Delamarter and was a cash pay. I am so happy for you. I hope you do really well with your surgery. Keep us posted. this gives me some hope. Thanks for the info.
Phylly

phylly 01-03-2008 01:38 PM

Laura,
Please swend you email again I could not pull up you URL. I would love the info on your approval I am still woking on getting it retro approved and any thing you did would be very helpful.
Thanks so much,
Phylly