ADRSupport Community

ADRSupport Community (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/index.php)
-   Insurance Hell (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   List of Who has been denied ADR (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6454)

chasswen 02-17-2007 08:40 AM

So LBP
have we found a lawyer yet For the class action law suit?
i think it's time to teach those idiots a lesson.
no?
chuck

davidj8121 02-17-2007 10:07 AM

Chuck,

You know I'm in. Denied by Highmark Blue Cross/Shield for single level Charite/Prodisc.
Went to TBI for surgery on 2/8/07. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. Still in the appeals process but I do not expect anything.

If you don't mind Chuck I will make an inquiry with my attorney this week. Have some other business to discuss and he may have some good info for me. He works for a pretty big law firm. I will be glad to pass the info on to you.

Dave

chasswen 02-17-2007 10:09 AM

david
that sounds like a plan.
it surely would not hurt to try to find someone.
and if i cant slam them in the lower back with a 2 by 4 then we must become there worst nightmare.
chuck

chasswen 02-17-2007 10:15 AM

if insurance company must pay for gov employees if fda approved what gives them the right to change for the private insured i want to see them tell a fed judge that the fda branch of gov is useless.
chuck
p/s its a double standard that must go if its not fda approved then they say no it's not approved.
and if its fda approved and they dont want to pay it becomes experimental. GRRRRR

Kim_Dean\'sWife 02-20-2007 04:24 AM

HEALTHNET may soon pay for Prodisc adr! We were denied by HealthNet today for my husband's two level ADR; however, when HealthNet contacted Dr. Yue's office to inform them of the denial, HealthNet said that they are considering changing their position on covering these procedures, and said to tell us to appeal! Dr. Yue's office has never been told anything like that from any other insurance company! I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything else.
-Kim

nice 10-30-2007 10:12 AM

Where are you on your list I want to join!!

LBP 10-30-2007 10:47 AM

posting on this thread with relevant info makes a list

LBP 10-30-2007 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LBP:
I would like to start a list of people who still have been denied ADR surgery by their insurance company.

What city do you reside, how many levels do you need, and who is your insurance company that denied you. Please specify if you are a workers compensation case because that is a whole different animal.

I am curious to know how many people with single levels still aren't being approved or are they only ones with trouble the ones with multiple levels?????

Anyone interested in posting your information?

Maybe it would be good to also include those that have paid out of pocket to go to Germany because they were denied by their insurance company.

Ray R 10-30-2007 12:04 PM

Denied by BCBS of Alabama. Went to Germany paid out of pocket for 3-level cervical. Still appealing. Sign me up for the lawsuit.Not workers comp.

nice 10-30-2007 12:08 PM

I have been denied by
Health Link and Mercy Medical Group.
I have only one disc L4 L5.
It is not workmans comp.