ADRSupport Community

ADRSupport Community (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Big File (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Leaving ADR Support.org (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9626)

Terry 12-31-2008 10:04 PM

Leaving ADR Support.org

I have posted here since October 2006 prior to my four level ADR surgery. I have been in the counseling profession for over thirty years and believe in the process of giving back to get something in life. I believe you get what you give. I have enjoyed getting to know the many fine people that post here and hope that I have contributed something to your decisions to get well and your recoveries. I do support the overall mission of the forum and believe it is a place to give and get support. Without going in to any details, some issues have come up which necessitate my departure from the forum. I appreciate all that I have received here and wish each and every one of you healthy and happy lives. I will miss many of you and will think back fondly over the many fine people I have had the chance to interact with here.

May God bless you all as richly as he has done for for me and my family. :)

I remain:

Terry Newton

Harrison 12-31-2008 10:12 PM

Sorry to hear the news

Terry,

You've been a really amazing support system for many people near and far. Sorry to hear the news!

Good luck in your travels and peace and good health to you in 2009.

keziah23 01-01-2009 02:12 AM

Terry, I always appreciated your input. Best of luck.

phylly 01-01-2009 04:39 AM

miss you

Terry,
I will miss all your words of wisdom and support. I am sorry that you will be leaving us and hope that you can pop in occasionally.
Phylly

Toebin 01-01-2009 06:22 AM

Terry you will be missed here in the community. Thanks for all you have done during your time here and all the help you have given to everyone.

I hope your most recent "flair up" calms down and that you are once again on the road to pain free living.

berry 01-01-2009 11:51 AM

Dearest Terry

I too am saddened that you are leaving the forum. Not only do you and I have four artifical discs at the same levels but we also have a similar outlook. I, too, believe that one gets out of this life what one gives and you dear Terry have given such a lot. You are one of the world's good men and you have been an asset to this forum and have offered such help and support to many many people with your good humour and words of wisdom. You will certainly be missed my friend.

I am sorry you have to leave us but wish you all the very best for the future. I will think of you and wonder how you are doing (especially on the occassions I am riding my bike) and will look out for any future updates you may post.

Love and peace to you and your family

Lynda

xx

Sandra L 01-01-2009 01:10 PM

So sad, but best wishes.

Dear Terry,

What a loss for adrsupport. I have not known you long but you are the most faithful supporter of those in need. I have been amazed at the time you spend and the beautiful words and thoughts you give to those in need. You will be sorely missed.

May your good deeds circle back.

Sincerely, Sandy Wade

CindyLou 01-01-2009 01:24 PM

Terry,

You know how I feel via our emails. I am NOT happy about this situation, and am going to have to pout and stomp my feet for awhile. I wish they're could have been resolution, as you have been such a loyal member, always giving more than getting. And I will always love you for that.

Keep in touch, ok?

Cindylou (I'm gonna go sulk some more)

maz 01-01-2009 02:03 PM

Terry ,

I dont know what to say but thank you for everything you have done for me and I will really really miss you. You are so strong and always repond to my worries with such thoughfullness and positivity. I am saddened to say the very least that you have made the decison to leave I wish it wasnt so, but you have clearly made up you mind. I wish you all the happiness and good health you so deserve, hope your injections kick in soon too!! love Maz

Sherwin 01-01-2009 02:11 PM

Please don't go Terry

Hi Terry, I am a lurker on the forum and pop in from time to time. I have always appreciated your thoughtful posts and helpful tone. Please don't leave the forum Terry. I know many people still need your support and knowledge. I hope to post more in the new year. Sherwin