ADRSupport Community

ADRSupport Community (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Big File (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   where can i get a medical loan for adr surgery (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11334)

jasonhhh 10-02-2011 08:31 PM

where can i get a medical loan for adr surgery

i need a medical loan for 2 level lumbar adr surgery im in new york and will be having surgery out of the country uk please i need help anybody thank you

laid up doc 10-02-2011 09:06 PM

google is your friend... hard for anyone to say since a lot of it depends on credit and debt/income ratio.

i'm getting a loan really based on my profession/degree - otherwise it's hard to get enough to cover the whole thing.

jasonhhh 10-02-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laid up doc (Post 90739)
google is your friend... hard for anyone to say since a lot of it depends on credit and debt/income ratio.

i'm getting a loan really based on my profession/degree - otherwise it's hard to get enough to cover the whole thing.

yeah i know due to the economy iv been in and out of work and i dont own a home so i have nothing for security i have been looking all over the medical ones online say have to be innetwork with dr or dont oan to out of country surgeries

Jstuckey 10-03-2011 01:54 AM

If you are talking about Mr Boeree when you say the UK, I'm here now and they have brochures in the lobby about 0 interest medical loans. Start with Samantha Kettles at Nuffield Health. Telephone: 023 8026 6377. Worth a phone call to see.

jasonhhh 10-03-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jstuckey (Post 90746)
If you are talking about Mr Boeree when you say the UK, I'm here now and they have brochures in the lobby about 0 interest medical loans. Start with Samantha Kettles at Nuffield Health. Telephone: 023 8026 6377. Worth a phone call to see.

yes im talking about dr boeree i spoke with his office their lenders require you to live in the uk but i will try the number you listed

jasonhhh 10-03-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jstuckey (Post 90746)

the nuber you gave me isnt working is there a specific way to dial it

annapurna 10-03-2011 08:03 PM

When dialing international numbers from the US, start with 011 then leave off the initial zero. If that doesn't work, check to make sure that you don't need to add a two digit country code before the 23. You can look up the code online.

jasonhhh 10-06-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annapurna (Post 90761)
When dialing international numbers from the US, start with 011 then leave off the initial zero. If that doesn't work, check to make sure that you don't need to add a two digit country code before the 23. You can look up the code online.

well i called the uk hospital they only loan to uk residents and i cant get a us loan so i will just have to keep suffering untill i save up enough where i could get a small loan to cover the rest