View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 03:26 PM

Gene,

I have gotten quotes/opinions from Dr Rischke, Ritter-Lang, and soon Clavel. I am kind of stuck because I was offered a 15k loan but I don't have the other 15k. I dont think anyone will accept half down and the rest making payments. If I could get a coapplicant I could get 20K and could probably save the rest by December, but nobody can help.
I don't want to do any device besides M6 or Freedom so unless a clinical trial starts anywhere in the US is out of the question. My results very well may be fine with another disc but the risk I feel is higher. I contacted a surgeon (Leuyrssman or something, I forget) today out in CA whose website says upcoming M6 trial. Probably the withdrawn trial amd the websote isn't updated but figured I'd ask.
Anyway pretty frustrated with the whole situation and trying not to become resigned. I'm seeing if I can do payment plans anywhere. I can afford it and pay off within a year.
Kept lifting weights heavily, running daily until December when woke up with radiculopathy in right arm and constant back/neck pain.
Tried PT around March/April. No effect.
Currently consulting surgeons and trying to figure out money.