View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 12:36 PM

Hi all,

We were a bit nervous about paying the 65% upfront, however, everything went smoothly. We paid the balance by credit card at the hospital. I will repeat myself and say that Hospital Quiron was excellent, very efficient, very clean and everyone was very helpful. I will mention the nursing staff again, they were amazing! The entire experience was better than expected, even the hospital food. I've seen many complaints regarding the airlines & airline foods. If you upgrade to Business Class or First Class your meal will be good, not great, but comparable to cafeteria food IMHO. Coach on international flights offer decent food, but I usually take some snacks to nibble on. The flights, well, if you have never flown more than a couple of hours you most likely will find the experience uncomfortable. I've traveled coach, business & first; honestly no matter what it is a long trip - you will be tired of sitting. Take something that will distract you, it will make your flight much easier. And if you think you cannot sleep, take a couple of Advil PM or something.... flights have a tendency to put me to sleep so thats not a problem for me. LOL
I guess, like anything, keep a positive attitude and the experience will be better...
One more thing, ask Yolanda (while still at the hospital) to provide a detailed invoice of your expenses, especially if you are going to file with your insurance provide. I found Yolanda and everyone very accommodating!

Hope this helps!
2 level M6 ADR, Dr. Clavel - Oct. 2012
Insurance paid
Not a day goes by that without me whispering a silent "thank you" to Dr. Clavel
Post Op 2+ years
Cross Fit 3-5 times a week
Running 5ks