View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 12:32 PM

2confused: Again, you are an inspiration. Unfortunately this course of treatment will exhaust my funds - probably down to nothing, but I'm hoping that I can go back to work full-time. I have been working as a substitute teacher only because I couldn't rely on my health. Like you, (same age) I'm also very active and can't wait to go skiing again -pain free (definately will need to start another fund). I've gained weight too and my muscle atrophy is getting worse - I know it will be an uphill battle to try and get in shape again. I've never tried surfing, but it is on my list. My husband kiteboards, and although I was up for it a few years back, I've seen to many body slams on the beach - not worth another trip to the ER.
I will drop a reminder to Dr. Clavel again; just to see what happened, but at this juncture - I feel I couldn't go wrong with Dr. Bertognoli or Dr. Bierstedt.
Thanks again - you gave me a renewed sense of well-being. yeah!
C4/5 central and rightward bulging of disc and osteophyte causing mild right neural foramen stenosis narrowing and right lateral recess narrowing
C6/7 Central disc bulging and osteophyte and hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum canal stenosis and narrowing of bilateral neural foramina
Sept 9, 2013 Scheduled with Dr. Bierstedt C4/5 & C6/7 M6