View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 01:40 AM

I will have to request op reports. Funny, because I filled out a request for medical records and specifically said and underlined SURGICAL OPERATIVE NOTES, I got everything BUT those.
The second opinion PA said, there was no way I was allergic to the implant. My surgeon said the same.
I'm frustrated because my pain is very real and they are treating me like I'm malingering. First thing was, I will not prescribe narcotics. I said, I'm not looking for that. I do not want any prescriptions, I want answers.
They just say, there is absolutely no reason for you to have pain.
I hate it all. Do they really think I like living like this? My wages, my job all gone and reduced to social security with the judge saying I have to have a reveal for continued disability benefits at 2 years....so, I'm very desperate to get this done and behind me. We can't afford me not working.
Thank you for your reply, I will bring it up at my first appointment with the rheumatologiat they referred me to.
I only know it was a Pro disc C and the smallest size available in 2011.
Sacroiliac dysfunction
Probable autoimmune inflammatory arthritis/disease
Pelvic fracture L5 fracture in 1989