View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 09:50 PM

Cool

Pete,

just had mine done in Dec 18. L345. Sacral slope deep on me as well. L5S1 close to almost fused naturally. Upon discussion with Clavel he adivsed that the thinking of ADR at L5S1 is being looked at harder with all the stats and at a symposium supposedly in March this year with all the world surgeons. Since mine wasnt giving me pain then we left it alone. If it was giving pain then Clavel said he would recommend fusion there and ADR above.
Also if you look on here many that have problems had previous surgery or micro lamidiscos which have scar tissue buildup problems and movement now in that area might cause problems.
Keep in mind any surgeon, if they could in good faith, would want to have another triple under their belt.
I bet if you were to have new scans done and sent to Dr. B (who I have alot of respect ) he would look at them and most likely have the same opinion as Clavel as well
Just sayin brother, i have two and wouldn't want three in me in the Lumbar. Well i aslo have two in my cervical as well.

Peace in your choice. Feel well!
F
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition