View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 11:19 PM

Yep, Spondylolisthesis has been noted on the L2/3 by a few docs, Zeegers included. I think you're right about getting the dermatones figured out first to make sure pain is understood more clearly. That's what Zeegers is all about, even if I feel more comfortable with Clavel. I don't want a discogram if I can help it. Carl Laurysson told me there's a procedure called EMG where they use acupunture needles and run them through a current and can tell where the pain originates that way.

For me, its just difficult to say. I look at those pics and I think Whack-A-Mole. You hit one disc and another one pops up somewhere else. You put in one ADR and a couple years later you're experiencing new pain because another already shot disc wakes up your nerves.

I'd like to take care of as much as I can in one shot. The Costco approach, from both cost and time, get ur done.

Pittpete, to your question, the pain is more right buttock, right upper hamstring, sharp and burning. Sometimes my right groin. Cold feet. Low back doesn't hurt really except for some strange mechanical stuff from time to time but no real pain pain.

Chronic back pain started in 2010 while shrugging weights that a 40 yr. old shouldn't even try.

MRI in 2012 showing L4/L5, L5/S1 herniations and L2/L3 bulge.

L5/S1 taking on new shape, chronic sciatica, etc.

DEXA bone scan performed 5/7/14 showing mild osteopenia.

Surgery performed July 9th, 2014, Dr Clavel, hybrid three level lumbar.