View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 02:30 PM

Thumbs up Thank you very, very much.

Dear Harrison: You've provided me with excellent, excellent information, and resources and I am very grateful: Thank you.

You are a remarkable human being. I think what you have done in getting this information out to the masses in above honorable, and commendable: It's the act of a great humanitarian.

Sincerely,
Ever-grateful,
Renee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
Renee, I had to figure out what my diagnosis was since I was slowly dying. I was on antibiotics for 3.5 years. My story and research is chronicled on my film which is now in 5 languages. See:

Story | WhyAmIStillSick.com

It appears as though you had a number of infections that settled into your body. I would strongly recommend using Igenex for blood testing; also test for co-infections:

Welcome to IGeneX, Inc.

Standard lyme tests screen only for ONE strain of Borrelia, when if fact there are 100s of strains! No wonder most tests leave people as "negative." Another scam that leaves people guessing! Igenex screens for many more strains...

Most doctors are reluctant to admit that certain viruses and bacteria not only have a tendency to settle into joint tissue (they love collagenous tissue) but stay there indefinitely. The little critters have developed special enzymes that help them tunnel into tissue, away from blood, O2 and of course immune cells. So they've learned how to survive in the body, safely.

This still leaves the question of many other kinds of bugs that can infect nerves (peripheral, even cranial). This is a bit more challenging. If you can convince your PCP or an ENT doc, I recommend using PathoGenius who using molecular diagnostics (PCR to identify traces of DNA from microbes). Strep, staph and yeasts are often involved in sinus infections; left untreated they cause nasty problems that often go systemic.

This is upsetting stuff, but more and more of this is occurring every day. And our medical authorities answer for this? Less diagnostics and less antibiotics.

Brilliant, eh?!
Mild bilateral facet hypertrophy C2-C6 and with severe posterior osteophyte complex from C2-3/C5-6. Herniations at C3 to C5-6 with severe bilataral foramimal and canal stenosis at C4-5/C5-6 contacting cord. SURGEON REPORT: Moderate to severe cord compression C4-5/C5-6. Flattening cord at C4-5 Severe narrowing of the C5 nerve root. Cord is compressed, forced against lamina. C4-5/C5-6 worst. ADR suggested at C3-4, C4-5 and C5-6 Associated Diagnoses: Brachial Neuritis

Last edited by Renee771; 09-02-2014 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Confusing Post