View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
Renee, I had to figure out what my diagnosis was since I was slowly dying. I was on antibiotics for 3.5 years. My story and research is chronicled in my film which is now in 5 languages. See:

Story | WhyAmIStillSick.com

It appears as though you had a number of infections that settled into your body. I would strongly recommend using Igenex for blood testing; also test for co-infections:

Welcome to IGeneX, Inc.

Standard lyme tests screen only for ONE strain of Borrelia, when if fact there are 100s of strains! No wonder most tests leave people as "negative." Another scam that leaves people guessing! Igenex screens for many more strains...

Most doctors are reluctant to admit that certain viruses and bacteria not only have a tendency to settle into joint tissue (they love collagenous tissue) but stay there indefinitely. The little critters have developed special enzymes that help them tunnel into tissue, away from blood, O2 and of course immune cells. So they've learned how to survive in the body, safely.

This still leaves the question of many other kinds of bugs that can infect nerves (peripheral, even cranial). This is a bit more challenging. If you can convince your PCP or an ENT doc, I recommend using PathoGenius who using molecular diagnostics (PCR to identify traces of DNA from microbes). Strep, staph and yeasts are often involved in sinus infections; left untreated they cause nasty problems that often go systemic.

This is upsetting stuff, but more and more of this is occurring every day. And our medical authorities answer for this? Less diagnostics and less antibiotics.

Brilliant, eh?!
Harrison - You have my attention in regards to Lyme's Disease. I went to naturopath who did a body scan on me and claimed I had Lyme's Disease. Went to the VA and got tested for it and they said no. Can my family doctor order these tests? Or is something I would have to pay for out of pocket?
Mar 2014 - MRI of Cervical and Lumbar, protruding disc in C3-7, Herniated Disc in L5/S1, placed on STD and FMLA )
July 2014 - Stem Cell Procedure performed
Oct 20, 2014 - ADR (MOBI-C) at C5-7 and Anterior Fusion at L5/S1 by Dr. Pettine and Dr. Techy