Thread: Newbe Intro:
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dema View Post
Best wishes Bob next month with the surgery & smooth recovery, and look forward to your post-op update.
Dema
Thanks everyone for the good wishes it comes in handy at times and this is one of them. I feel as confident as I have been in a long time with my decision especially now that my head is screwed on straight which was not the case when my Lyme disease was as it,s peek.

Drew, to your question on L2-3. It is also on the table but it will have to be further evaluated when I get over there. Dr. Bierstedt assures me that they have an extremely large selection of surgical hardware / supplies to be able to make last minute decision change at pre-op or potentially in surgery if need be.

I will start a new thread once I get over there and let you know what the surgical plan is before surgery and if it holds true after surgery. It will be a hectic couple weeks getting everything lined up for travel here on my end.

Thanks again to everyone.
Bob
herniated/bulging/autofusion lumbar discs/ 4 levels
2013- L5-S1 discectomy in Florida / RFD lumbar
2014- C5-6 cervical fusion in NH. PEEK prostetic w/plate
Spinal decompression machine/5 days x 5 months.
Injections/RFD,s/Chiro/acupuncture/Meds/Phys Thrpy/ etc etc etc. To much to list.