View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 05:20 PM

Scoop302, Thank you for your earlier post. I'm sorry I did not respond earlier. It's just been a really difficult time to manage things in my life.

Car accidents were also the cause of my neck issues. I was in three of them by the time I was 31 years old. It was such bad luck. I'm glad your surgery with Dr. Clavel is working out for you. I have read about others who have the migraines after ADR neck surgery. I don't know what causes them. I am hoping that neck surgery will stop my headaches! The only thing that has stopped them so far (albeit temporarily) is the RFA procedure on the facet joints. After the recent procedures, they did not go away completely but, are better than they were so at least I can function. Hopefully, the procedures will buy me some time so I can figure out what I'm going to do with my poor neck. I'm still in the middle of getting tests done and fighting for my updated MRI exams with the insurance company. Hopefully, the MRIs will get approved this week.

My Mom continues to decline and that kind of makes everything else in my life not mean a thing to me. I'm pretty sad so it's hard to fight the fight. I guess I'll figure out what to do with my neck when the time is right. For now, I'll take things a day at a time.

I sure hope your migraines go away soon! They certainly do make life difficult. I look forward to reading your posts as you continue to heal.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016