View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 10:15 AM

Because of this thread, I had the MELISSA blood test done and tested positive for 5 out of the 8 metals. What are the odds of that! I'm going to get a different test done from another lab because this has not allowed me to move forward on my cervical surgery and I need confirmation. (The odds are like 1% that the test was correct.) I did find this disc in my search. It is ceramic with a very small amount of titanium, which I am also apparently allergic to but, may work for you. I'm not thrilled with the keel design of the disc but, with limited options, we have to do what we have to do. Please post what you find out about the Freedom Cervical disc. I'm sure sorry about your complications.

http://www.simplifymedical.com/

BTW, when I found out about my metal allergies, I stopped taking all drugs and started doing some serious detoxing to remove all toxins and metals from my body. I have experienced significant relief! Since I have titanium screws in my knee, I wanted to see if it would make a difference and it did. I will focus on detoxing being a part of my life going forward because it got me back moving around again instead of being in bed all the time. This is something you might want to look into to get some relief.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016