Thread: Paybilly.com
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 11:34 PM

I Thank you all. My children thank you. I know all the support anyone needs is right here, right now. Yes, this is an extreme effort in many ways. Friday I entertained several of Rocky Hill CT's finest. I killed them with kindness and passed muster, the van stayed right there in front of the new Marriott on the access road to Nationwide Corporate HQ. Traffic count 6k plus!! Would you believe the shift commander had a cervical nucleoplasty two years ago and knows exactly what it is like. Of course he was informed to visit us and wants info on cervical ADR. Nationwide was my employers WC carrier. Besides having an easy target of Insurance Companies, everyone I have met on the streets picketing all believe if they were injured at work, medical expenses would be paid. This is not a big expectation by us. I want to work. Somehow I will get through this. Livingston Taylor performed in our park tonight. I met dozens of friends during the course of the evening and everyone knows about Paybilly. They have told all their friends and no one is buying Nationwide Insurance in Manchester CT. I was on the picket line today and some people drove by and shouted "Paybilly". Cool.
6-14-05 L4/5 & L5/S1 Prodisc Yale New Haven CT Dr. James Yue