Thread: Blue Fingers
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 05:15 PM

Terry,

Don't worry, I DO still have a sense of humour , but thanks anyway.

Harrison,

I have dragged out all my blood results. If you like I could scan them into the computer and send them to you PM.

When you say it's a bit of a "garbage can" diagnosis, do you mean, that is the diagnosis given when they (the docs) can't work out what's really wrong. Or do you mean, there isn't any real treatment for it other than keeping warm.

I just find it very frustrating to say the least. Unfortunately, I have moved away from my old doctor, who is very thorough with his testing, so it's not so easy to get to him. I have all these different problems which I have been tested for and they come back mild to moderate and although they don't seem to be related, I can't help but wonder if they are. If you want details, just let me know. I sure could do with some ideas.

As for the skype phone. My son has one. It's with the three network. I know he gets 4,000 free minutes a month, but that is only with Three to Three. I don't know how it works with overseas calls. As it's new, he hasn't set that side of it up yet. It's a mobile phone too. I'll read the instructions and see if it would work for us.

Thanks and anyone else who's experienced this, I would appreciate your input.

Hucky
Treated for whiplash, PT, Accupuncture, Massage symptoms predominatly on left hand side. No relief.
Aug 04 C6/7 ruptures. MRI shows no deteriorat