View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 08:39 PM

Hi Maria,

Thank you for being so helpful during this trying time for us. I have truly felt the genuine concern and understanding from everyone in this support group and it has helped me cope.

The time is near for Joshua's fusion surgery. He says he is looking forward to getting some much needed sleep - I believe he is as mentally prepared, as he can be. It will be Wednesday, April 26th starting at 9:30 a.m (cst) at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Wolfe is the neurosurgeon. It is expected to last as long as 6 hours; he'll be in the hospital 5-6 days and the doc wants him to recuperate for 6 mos.

Please lift Joshua up in your prayers and send him positive thoughts and energy on Wednesday. I personally believe in the power of prayer and also know we need all the positive energy flowing we can get, because we need a miracle to happen on Wednesday, for Joshua!

Thank you, in advance for remembering him all day on Wednesday. Your thoughts & prayers are very much appreciated. I will let you all know how he is doing, as soon after the surgery as I can.

Thanks again,
Aleta - (Apache is my horse's name & favorite alias)