View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 07:52 PM

I am normally a laid back kind of person but this article makes me want to smack the writer up the side of the head. It is obvious that they did not get there facts!! I have a hospital 30 minutes from me that is doing ADR and at least four others in the state that are doing it. I am a big guy, it made it harder to access the spine and I was not cut from breast bone to pubic bone, in fact my incision started 10 inches from my breast bone (it started just above the belly button) and ADR recovery taking longer than fusion? Bad info like this scares people away from getting help that they really need. They also make Stenum sound like they are angles!!! People really need to know the truth; I am going to try to get in touch with the paper and get them to print the really story. I am going to offer them an interview me and if there are any other willing to do it Please Say SO. If I have to I may pay to have something printed.

Please read Harrisons artical before replying.

Seeing RED, Dave
87 Lam 88 Lam no help. 11/12/04 was told I needed fusion at 2 levels L4/5 & S1/5, ADR Surgery date was 5/13/2013 with Dr. Bertagnoli had fusion on S1/L5 and ADR on L5/L4. it is now 8 years post surgery and do not even take an aspirin for my back.