View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 10:32 AM

Oh my gosh!!! I just read the feedback about Stenum Hospital. How scary was that? I don't think I want to take my chances there. Thanks for the "heads up" LBP.

In response to Bailey, I soooo hope the lady that I spoke to was in error. To clarify, I already have a fusion at L5, S1 and my current injury is at L4,5. I wonder if I should call back and try to speak to someone else to see if I get the same response. The lady at TBI that I spoke to yesterday did say that I could make an appointment with one of the doctors to see what they think about my situation, but because I am a work comp patient and I live so far away (in Florida) it makes things difficult. I don't even know if wc will approve me going to Texas. Gosh!!!!!All I want is to get my body fixed and have my life back. thanks for your input. Any other advice or info will be greatly appreciated
Cathy
*Curr