View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 05:04 PM

BAdneck, be strong, emotionally strong in all that you say and do. Everything that you say, do so in love, temperence - patience and love. Be the same person that you have always been (As difficult as pain is on all of us...) it is / has been important for me to remain temerant or I have been blamed to 'not' be disabled in my lower back. I belong in a very tight circle of friends in neighborhood and church and my dearest family and new marriage can fall apart just this fast because (I am an iiritable man) And how fast would it be to gainfully relate to one another here on this website?
Just thought I would make a point. People whom have like/like situations are much easier suited to be with one another but that is why you are not with us and you are matched iwth your family today! You can do it.Your "Mulity-Level C-Spinal issuea are real.
Possibly sit down with your films and calmly discuss that with your closest family member (husband?) and make sure he feels the love that you have and how impotant this is for you. Let him know that this is creating an insecurtity on your behalf anbd you want to continue to feel his love and support without feeling like a hyprocondriac (but don't put that in HIS lap, let him know it is how "you" are feeling - therefore he will not get defensive.

I am sure if you pary about this and doen in the right spirit he will understand that your pain, disability and the trials that you are going thru will soon be sustained by not only him but yet his assocu=iates and surrounding memebers.
This is a hard go, I feel for your situation. I lost my wife because she never understand these simple priciples, pain, immobility and losing my career as the breadwinner.

Today I am attempting to calmy describe the events that car accident victims go thru, hopefully your garden will be cleaner to crawl out of, Peace to you. Pardon my spelling
Moderate to Severe, (L) 'They' say that I am @ the end of my road 'What's THAT Mean?? Who are THEY