View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:01 AM

This is Rnea, wife of Jim. Working with surgeon here in Liwaukee to obtain insurance coverage for Pro-Disc. Ineffective results at this time with that route. I am constantly searching for trials as going to Europe is not currently an option for us. I found a Wallis trial on line. It said the site in Illinois is taking participants. I emailed the adress and asked if they would be adding any sites in Wisconsin.The resposne was yes, in Green Bay. The site in Green Bay is in the approval for participation stages. It should be reveiweing potential participants by the beginning of September. I have been in touch with the nurse in the prorgam, and all this is definitely in progress. We have not received further information at this time, but were told not to expect anything further until the end of August at the earliest. I emailed this gentleman for information, Jose Naviera at jose.naveira@abbottspine.com. I originally found the trial at this site: http://www.spine-health.com/research...is/wallis.html. The inclusion/exclusion information is there also. At this time, we are still just waiting for initiation of the site. I will try to update when we hear more. Hope this helps others.
Rena
wife of Jim, Herniated L4L5 April 2006
Ineffective epidural injections in 2006 x3
Ineffective physical/hydro therapy x 1 month 2006
Surgeon wants to do fusion, but says ADR ok too
Insurance won't cover ADR
we can't do Europe at this time - so here we sit